Are you dealing with a security incident and you need help now?
Call our Incident Response Hotline now Engineers are standing by+1(424) 732-7660
We understand timing is everything when it comes to responding to a breach. Our team’s engagement onboarding process can get new customers up and running with a Forensic Investigator within 15 minutes of making contact with us.
We'll assist with everything from active threat hunting to remediation. Our incident management services put your organizations objectives first.
Services Provided by our team include but not limited to the following;
- Active Threat HuntingActive threat hunting is the proactive search for potential threats within a system or network. It is performed by cybersecurity professionals using various tools and techniques to identify potential threats and prevent harm to an organization.
- Breach MitigationBreach mitigation is the process of minimizing the impact of a data breach or cyber attack by identifying and addressing the underlying causes, implementing measures to prevent future breaches, and communicating with stakeholders.
- Incident Lifecycle ManagementIncident lifecycle management is the process of identifying, responding to, and resolving incidents within an organization. It includes incident identification, prioritization, response, resolution, and reporting. It helps minimize the impact of incidents and restore normal operations.
- Penetration TestingPenetration testing is a simulated cyber attack on a computer system, network, or web application to test its defenses and identify vulnerabilities that an attacker could exploit.
- Ransomware Attack RecoveryRansomware attack recovery involves taking steps to restore systems and data after a ransomware attack. It may include identifying and isolating infected systems, restoring data from backups, and implementing measures to prevent future attacks.
- RemediationDFIR (Digital Forensics and Incident Response) remediation is the process of fixing the underlying causes of a cyber incident and implementing measures to prevent future incidents. It includes updating systems and software, implementing new security controls, conducting training, and reviewing incident response plans.
- Digital Forensic Evidence Collection & AnalysisDigital forensic evidence collection and analysis involves collecting, preserving, and analyzing digital data as evidence in a legal case. It is used to support investigations of cybercrimes and is performed by trained professionals following established procedures.
- Malware Reverse EngineeringMalware reverse engineering is the process of analyzing and understanding the functionality and behavior of malware in order to identify its purpose and potential impacts. It is typically performed by cybersecurity professionals using specialized tools and techniques.