Who is the Small Business Support Contract meant for?
For small businesses that are tired of juggling the role of IT among themselves, let us assist your team with keeping your computers running securely at peak performance. Typically for organizations with less than 50 Users.
Small & Medium Businesses
What does the Small Business Support Contract include?
We support a wide range of business applications and services, micro services, other subscription based services, as well as line of business hardware provided by various vendors. Look at us as your internal IT team providing you the following services:
- Help DeskA Help Desk is a customer service support team that provides assistance to customers or users who are experiencing problems with a product or service. Help Desk can be contacted through various channels, such as phone, email, or online chat, and are usually available 24/7 to troubleshoot and resolve issues. style support for up to 50 users at your organization.
- Infrastructure ManagementIT infrastructure management refers to the process of managing and maintaining the hardware, software, and related systems that support an organization's IT functions. It includes planning, designing, provisioning, and maintaining the necessary systems and resources to support the organization's IT needs. for up to 50 devices.
- Managed Detection & ResponseManaged detection and response (MDR) is a security service in which a team of experts remotely monitors and investigates an organization's network for cyber threats, provides real-time alerts and incident response, and takes corrective action to stop or mitigate attacks. MDR combines the benefits of in-house security with the expertise and resources of a managed security service provider. for up to 50 devices.
- Patch ManagementPatch management is the process of identifying, testing, and installing software updates (called "patches") on a computer system or network. The goal of patch management is to ensure that all systems are up to date with the latest security patches and other fixes, in order to protect against vulnerabilities and reduce the risk of cyber attacks. for up to 50 devices.
- Remote Monitoring & ManagementRemote monitoring and management (RMM) is the use of software to remotely monitor and manage IT systems and networks. RMM tools allow IT professionals to troubleshoot and resolve issues remotely, and are often used by MSPs to manage client systems. for up to 50 devices.
- Virtual CTO Services providing business Development and planning as it relates to technology associated with your business.
- Vulnerability Management for all managed devices.
- And More!
We provide your team with help desk style technical support, so that your team can focus on your work and not technical problems. We install a tiny application on your computer (Windows / Mac / Linux)
Depending on what equipment is deployed, our agent can detect and monitor different infrastructure components and their status such as, modems, routers, network attached storage (NAS) systems, etc.
With our MDR tool installed on your systems we also monitor and manage active attacks on your machines, by updating malware definitions, and responding to incident notifications to quickly resolve attacks as they happen.
Our patch management abilites extend past just the operating system, once we identify line of business software critical to business operations, we can ensure those applications are kept up-to date along with other third party applications.
Our RMM utility gives us visibility into the performance of your systems, as well as alerting and historical information, we use that information to keep machines running at peak performance.
Any questions or concerns, business development, process automation, are just a few topics that are open for discussion between our teams, as your technology partner we look forward to providing valuable insight to sustain growth within your organization.
Our automated vulnerability management suite allows us to constantly monitor and remediate your network of any known vulnerabilities.
What's the cost?
|Service Level||Description||Price Per Month|
||$2,500 / Month|
1 1 Hour Remote = 45 Min On-Site
2 $10 /each additional Computer/Server
3 $7 / each additional Computer/Server
Managed Detection & Response Options
Upgrade from the included BitDefender Gravityzone MDR solution.
|SentinelOne Control||Control delivers multi-layered AI-powered endpoint protection, with Static AI pre-execution protection for known and unknown file-based malware, and Behavioral AI agent-side behavioral monitoring that covers any attack vector, including unknown exploits and bypass attempts of traditional anti-virus.
The Behavioral AI engine is built to detect and mitigate malicious code and scripts in documents and is capable of detecting fileless attacks and exploits. Lateral Movement uses Behavioral AI to discover attempts coming from another device over the network.
Control offers attack remediation, cleaning all artifacts of a malicious attempt, including registry, scheduled tasks and more, while Rollback Revert returns an endpoint its pre-infected state. Upon detection, SentinelOne can immediately stop lateral threat spread cold by disconnecting the infected endpoint from the network while still maintaining the agent’s connection to the management console.
|SentinelOne Complete||SentinelOne Complete also adds advanced capabilities such as threat hunting and Deep Visibility. It provides prevention and detection of attacks across all major vectors, rapid elimination of threats with fully automated, policy-driven response capabilities, and complete visibility into the endpoint environment with full-context, real-time forensics.
SentinelOne Complete includes Advanced EDR/Threat Hunting, which provides the ability to search for attack indicators, investigate existing incidents, perform file integrity monitoring and root out hidden threats. It includes an Attack Storyline, a visual diagram representing an execution flow, helping IR teams to quickly evaluate the impact of any threat. Advanced capabilities include Deep Visibility into every event on the agent, including the ability to search for historic data, and visibility into the encrypted network traffic without pushing certificates or the need for expensive SSL appliances/blades.
What's the process to get started?
We provide your team with 2 on-boarding questionnaires, the first is to get your account setup and identify the issues your organization finds most pressing. Then we send you another questionnaire that's meant to go to everyone on your team. The goal is to identify IT issues from management but also to identify and address user issues they might not otherwise make known.
Use the below on-boarding questionnaire to get started or Schedule a Free Consultation to go though the on-boarding with one of our consultants.
The toggle switch above the submit button will send you a copy of your responses.
Can I add additional users to this plan?
Short answer yes.
Additional Users: $5/mo per user
Additional RMM Endpoints: $10/mo per desktop / laptop
Additional MDR Endpoints: $7/mo per server (Virtual or Physical)